Users of this site agree that access to and use of the site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Your address and warranties that you are 18 years of age or more seasoned or of the time of larger part in the area where you direct. All the information you provide is valid, accurate, current, and complete.
Wodo Shop does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Wodo Shop is simply acting as a passive channel for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site.
You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, abusive, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
- Limit or inhibit any other user from using and using the site
- Download information posted by a third party, knowing or gently knowing it is illegal in any nature
- Represent another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material
- Post or transmit through the Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that supports conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law
- Use the Site for any illegal or unlawful purpose
- Discard any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices included in or on the site
- Conflict with or disorder the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or laws of networks connected to the site
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a harmful nature
- Use any device to retrieve any portion of the Site or collect information about users for any illegal purpose
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or misleading claims
- Collect or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site
- Post any materials that violate, copy or violate the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other proprietary right.